Birth Choices Class
This interactive class delves deeper into decisions surrounding birth. Learn how to find support and better communicate your wants and needs.
- Approaches to labor and birth
- Options to consider-defining your birth preferences
- Your birth team
- Choosing a provider and place of birth
- Communicating your preferences
- Birth Preference Worksheet
- Using your B.R.A.I.N. to make important decisions
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Since 1974 Diane has had a passion to change the birth experience in the community. Diane is able to work with families through their pregnancy, teach their classes, help them through birth and breastfeeding and see them when they came back for their post birth check. She is able to see the “big picture” in a way that was not possible working in a hospital setting. You only get to experience the birth of this baby once, so let Diane help you birth your way in the Cape Fear area of North Carolina!