EzZZZs Introduction to Sleep Training Class
This class is an introduction to baby and toddler sleep. It’s your chance to meet Diane and learn and ask questions about sleep training.
- The science of baby and toddler sleep
- Why good sleep is important
- How sleep changes from the newborn to early childhood
- Tips for crating an ideal sleep environment
- Sleep shaping tips for newborns
- The dreaded 4 month sleep “regression”
- How to choose the right sleep training method for your family
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Since 1974 Diane has had a passion to change the birth experience in the community. Diane is able to work with families through their pregnancy, teach their classes, help them through birth and breastfeeding and see them when they came back for their post birth check. She is able to see the “big picture” in a way that was not possible working in a hospital setting. You only get to experience the birth of this baby once, so let Diane help you birth your way in the Cape Fear area of North Carolina!