Introduction to Baby Sleep Class
This class is an introduction to baby and toddler sleep. It’s your chance to meet Diane and learn and ask questions about sleep training.
- The science of baby and toddler sleep
- Why good sleep is important
- How sleep changes from the newborn to early childhood
- Tips for crating an ideal sleep environment
- Sleep shaping tips for newborns
- The dreaded 4 month sleep “regression”
- How to choose the right sleep training method for your family
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Do you want to get back to having peaceful evenings and sleeping through the night? Are you breastfeeding and your baby only goes to sleep while nursing, then needs your breast to fall asleep again through the night? Will your baby only do “contact” naps? Diane uses her expertise as a certified pediatric sleep consultant and lactation professional to assess your baby’s sleep habits, clarify your family goals and use gentle sleep training methods to help you meet your goals while protecting your milk supply.