Sleep Consulting Ask Me Anything Call
This Ask Me Anything Call allows you to ask Diane Smith, RN LCCE CLE Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant any question you have about sleep training. Purchase this option and Diane will set up a time to call you.
Here are some common questions:
- Questions about sleep regressions
- When and how to eliminate a nap
- How to get your child back to a good sleep routine after illness
- How to prepare for daylight saving time changes or school starting
- How to do night weaning once your baby is old enough to no longer need the feedings
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Do you want to get back to having peaceful evenings and sleeping through the night? Are you breastfeeding and your baby only goes to sleep while nursing, then needs your breast to fall asleep again through the night? Will your baby only do “contact” naps? Diane uses her expertise as a certified pediatric sleep consultant and lactation professional to assess your baby’s sleep habits, clarify your family goals and use gentle sleep training methods to help you meet your goals while protecting your milk supply.