Sleep Consulting Ask Me Anything Call
This Ask Me Anything Call allows you to ask Diane Smith, RN LCCE CLE Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant any question you have about sleep training. Purchase this option and Diane will set up a time to call you.
Here are some common questions:
- Questions about sleep regressions
- When and how to eliminate a nap
- How to get your child back to a good sleep routine after illness
- How to prepare for daylight saving time changes or school starting
- How to do night weaning once your baby is old enough to no longer need the feedings
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Since 1974 Diane has had a passion to change the birth experience in the community. Diane is able to work with families through their pregnancy, teach their classes, help them through birth and breastfeeding and see them when they came back for their post birth check. She is able to see the “big picture” in a way that was not possible working in a hospital setting. You only get to experience the birth of this baby once, so let Diane help you birth your way in the Cape Fear area of North Carolina!