Sleep Consulting Prenatal And Newborn Package
This Sleep Package is designed for pregnant people who want to know about newborn sleep and begin creating good sleep habits from the beginning or parents of newborn babies up to 3 months of age. This complete sleep doula package pulls together Diane’s expertise as a certified sleep consultant and lactation professional and your expertise on your family to help you have success. Diane will be available throughout your sleep training package to develop a plan that works for your family and support you as you implement your chosen sleep plan.
This sleep training package includes the following:
- An educational package where will learn about newborn sleep and how important it is for optimal brain development, safe sleep, swaddling, how to do a nursery assessment for sleep environment, and sleep shaping for your new baby.
- Creation of a customized sleep plan for your baby
- Phone or in-office consultation to choose your preferred method and review the plan
- Two weeks of email or text support while you implement the sleep plan
- Follow-up phone call to discuss progress and celebrate successes and discuss next steps
- Sleep Survival Kit
- Private Facebook Group access
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Do you want to get back to having peaceful evenings and sleeping through the night? Are you breastfeeding and your baby only goes to sleep while nursing, then needs your breast to fall asleep again through the night? Will your baby only do “contact” naps? Diane uses her expertise as a certified pediatric sleep consultant and lactation professional to assess your baby’s sleep habits, clarify your family goals and use gentle sleep training methods to help you meet your goals while protecting your milk supply.