Sleep Consulting Toddler And Beyond Package
This sleep consulting package is designed for parents of babies age 3 months to 12 months. It begins with an educational package to help you understand how newborn sleep changes as your baby develops, sleep cycles, the dreaded “4 month sleep regression”, developing independent sleep habits, and protecting your milk supply while sleep training.
It also includes:
- An in-depth questionnaire to assess your baby’s current sleep environment and habits and identify problems
- Development of a customized sleep training plan by Diane Smith RN LCCE CLE Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant
- A one hour consultation to discuss the sleep plan
- Two weeks of text or email support with Diane while you implement the sleep plan
- Sleep Survival Kit
- Private Facebook Group access
Diane Smith, RN, LCCE, FACCE, CLE
Since 1974 Diane has had a passion to change the birth experience in the community. Diane is able to work with families through their pregnancy, teach their classes, help them through birth and breastfeeding and see them when they came back for their post birth check. She is able to see the “big picture” in a way that was not possible working in a hospital setting. You only get to experience the birth of this baby once, so let Diane help you birth your way in the Cape Fear area of North Carolina!